Helping Children Find Their Niche Through Music Lessons in Rockford, IL
Every parent wants the best experiences for their children as they grow up. Ideally, you want them to explore different activities to find their skill set with a variety of sports and lessons hoping to find something they will be happy and proud to participate in. Whether it’s soccer, gymnastics, or swimming, to name a few, most of us want to keep our school-age children’s schedule loaded with fun activities.
If you're on the fence about adding music lessons to the list, consider the benefits that learning to play an instrument can be incorporated into their everyday life. Yes, it’s true your little one may not be the next Mozart, but who said by signing them up for hockey, they will become the next Wayne Gretzky?
We all listen to our favorite songs snapping our fingers, tapping our toes, swaying to the beat as we sing out and have a great time. Come to sign your child or children up for stringed instrument lessons or even piano lessons and consider that they will take away the same enjoyment from the experience of learning to create their own music. At Neighborhood Music they will also reap the benefits of music education through music lessons such as:
• Improved Reading Skills
• Increased Vocabulary and Language Ability
• Developing Listening Skills, Abstract Thinking, and Imagination
• Increasing Memory Skills, Builds Concentration
• Building Social Skills, Self-Discipline, Patience and Improve Behavior
• Developing Fine Motor Skills Needed for Writing
• Building Confidence and Emotional Growth
• Performances Teach Kids to Deal with Nerves and Stressful Presentation Situations
Contact us at Neighborhood Music and get your children signed up to work with our experienced, dedicated music teacher today. We proudly serve Rockford, IL, and the surrounding areas.