About Our Professional Music Lessons in Rockford, IL
We’ve been teaching students the beauty of music since November 2007 through extensive, high-quality music lessons in Rockford, IL. Our highly experienced instructor, Dr. Sward, is committed to patiently helping her students develop their musical skills through flexible schedules, affordable rates, and a positive learning environment.
You won’t find a more dedicated music teacher than Dr. Sward. Her experience as an orchestra director has allowed her to teach piano and stringed instrument lessons to more than 1800 trainees. Her teaching is highly effective, boasting first place in many regional and state competitions with her orchestra and students. Contact us today to learn more about her music classes. Students will learn how to:
- Improve Reading Skills
- Increase Vocabulary and Language Ability
- Develop Listening Skills, Abstract Thinking, and Imagination
- Increase Memory Skills, Build Concentration
- Build Social Skills, Self-Discipline, Patience, and Improve Behavior
- Develop Fine Motor Skills Needed for Writing
- Build Confidence and Emotional Growth
- Perform and Teach Kids to Deal with Nerves and Stressful Presentation Situations
Educational Background & Memberships
Helping children achieve musical excellence has also been part of Dr. Sward’s journey in developing her musical prowess. Learning how to read music and play an instrument is integral to mental stimulation, and nurturing that love for music is reflected in Dr. Sward’s academic history.